Respected Criminal Law Attorneys Fight for Your Rights Throughout the Fort Collins, CO area
Former prosecutors defend adults, college students and juveniles
The skilled attorneys at The Law Offices of Rachel A. Michael, LLC are dedicated to providing zealous criminal defense and compassionate counsel to our clients, many of whom may be facing criminal charges for the first time. Whether you are an adult, college student, or juvenile, we know it only takes one misjudgment or poor choice to be charged with a crime and face life-altering consequences.
Committed to protecting our clients’ rights and future, our lawyers bring decades of experience and a unique perspective to cases as former prosecutors. We know what it takes to seek the best possible outcome for every client.
Experienced, client-focused, affordable and more
At The Law Offices of Rachel A. Michael, LLC, we provide quality legal representation and personal attention to our clients. We know the judicial system can be overwhelming, and we help you navigate the legal processes and protect your rights. Our clients benefit from our:
- Solid background — As former prosecutors with 30 years of combined experience on both sides of the courtroom, Rachel Michael understands the prosecution’s tactics and approach and know how to develop effective defense strategies based on the facts of each case. Our lawyers have built a strong reputation for establishing strong relationships and earning respect and credibility throughout the community and the court systems.
- Client-driven approach — Because clients’ needs and cases are unique, we tailor our approach and strategy with an eye toward creative solutions and the best outcome possible. The justice system can seem scary, especially for those exposed to it for the first time. We thoroughly explain the process and offer straightforward advice, giving clients the knowledge they need to make good decisions.
- Accessibility and responsiveness — We believe clients deserve unfettered access to their attorneys and never want clients to feel like they are going through the process alone. We understand how difficult this time is for you, and our lawyers are here to guide you from the first to the last step. We are committed to returning all calls and emails the same day.
- Reasonable rates and billing options — We offer competitive, affordable rates as well as payment plans and student discounts. We work with clients because we believe what is most important is for people facing criminal charges to have an experienced lawyer to defend and protect them.
From DUI to domestic violence, trial lawyers handle a range of criminal charges
Rachel A. Michael has the skills, knowledge and resources to develop effective defense strategies for misdemeanor and felony charges in northern Colorado, including:
- Criminal law — We aggressively defend and protect the rights of adults, college students and juveniles facing criminal charges ranging from assaults to theft and other property crimes to drug offenses. An experienced criminal defense attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
- Domestic violence — In Colorado, domestic violence is considered a “sentencing enhancer” and not a separate charge. If the parties involved were or are in an intimate relationship, the sentence for the related charge, such as assault, harassment, trespassing or criminal mischief, is enhanced at the very least with court-ordered treatment.
- DUI/DWAI — When you are arrested for impaired or drunk driving in Colorado, you face both criminal charges and administrative proceedings involving your driver license. We are experienced in these cases, and we defend and protect your rights on both fronts.
- Juvenile offenses — When a juvenile is charged with a crime, it is essential that legal counsel be retained as soon as possible to avoid long-term consequences as an adult. We represent juveniles charged with a variety of offenses, from assault, theft and drug offenses to trespassing, shoplifting, and possession or consumption of alcohol.
Set up a free consultation with our experienced criminal defense lawyers today
The defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Rachel A. Michael, LLC provide aggressive defense and caring counsel for adults, college students, and juveniles facing criminal charges. Call us at 970.372.2422 or contact us online today to schedule your free initial consultation. Our Fort Collins office, located across from the Lincoln Center, is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. We serve clients throughout the Fort Collins area, including Windsor and Wellington.